What You Need To Book A Life in the UK Test
Life In The UK Test Booking
A Test Can Make Your Dream Come True
Fast Track Life UK brings the easiest solution for you to get permanent British citizenship or settlement in United Kingdom. A test named Life in the UK Test 2019 is organise by Fast track Life UK for those who are wishing to get settle down or permanent citizenship of UK. This test contains 24 questions based on the official handbook and you have to answer them all in 45 minutes which is sufficient time to answer these questions. This test is based on basic rituals and customs of United Kingdom and English language. This test is conducted just to check your basic knowledge about English language and traditions of United Kingdom, so that you can live your life in UK easily.
What You Will Need For Life In The UK Test Booking Now?
For Life in the UK Test booking, you must require the following things.
- A valid photo id to check your identity it may be a passport from country of origin /biometric residence permit/ an approved travel document/ a UK photo card driving license or an immigration status document.
- A valid proof of your address to verify which may be an electricity bill/ water bill/ gas or a council tax bill.
- A valid email address and debit or credit card to make payment for your Life in the UK test.
- You must have official Life in the UK Handbook: A Guide for New Residents (3rd Edition) which will help you to be ready to take the test.
- You have to inform the test centre if you are suffering from any disabilities and it will be considered as a special request.
The Easiest Way To Get The Gate Pass Of United Kingdom
It is the only easiest way to get a nationality permanent citizenship or nationality and to get settle down in UK as approved by the United Kingdom’s government. So if you want to settle down in the UK, go for the Life in the UK test booking online now. The fee for this test is only £50 that you have to pay each time when you apply for the test. To pass this test you will have to score 75% or more. If in case you fail the test, then you can apply for the test again only after minimum period of 7 days. There two ways in which you can demonstrate your knowledge of English language, one is if you are not the speaker of an English language, you will have to appear and pass English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) course. And second, if you can speak and understand English language to a reasonable standard, you will have to pass the test.